Happy Friends

The long weekend in the Philippines was such a blessing to everyone specially those who have been stuck to school/office works. My special someone and I didn't have plans for this weekend so I had to let the unplanned happen and lead me to any activity that I can do for that day.

I went out with my high school friends to update ourselves with our whereabouts. These set of friends of mine are the 'happy' and 'louder' and 'makulit' friends. They might be childish at most times but that's what is making us laugh out loud without minding what other people might think about us.

So at first, we met at a tea house and there, they were just goofing around everything and even making fun of the store owner and their barista. Then we took pictures posing the epic 'Champion' sign (raising your hand and pointing like you just won 1st place in a basketball game).

There's this 'hiya' factor whenever we do those things but what the heck, we are insanely having fun. And these are one of the treasured moments of my life. I've been missing the group's get together and im quiet regretful cause i've been too busy and have been rejecting their invitations.

We'll after that we went to Quezon Ave's lazer tag thing. I had so much fun in this kind of extreme kid sports. I can't explain how I selflessly put out all my energy just to get a tag on someone i don't even know! But it was really really fun! :D

And at the end of the day, I had a blast and went home with a huge smile on my face. I guess it has been 5 years since i experienced that kind of thrill and happiness with my 'BBG' friends. :D

Comments

Popular Posts