Unbounded Love


 "Feast Declaration of Abundance"

Today, I recieve all God’s love for me
Today, I open myself to the unbounded, limitless, overflowing abundance of God’s Universe.
Today, I open myself to God's blessings, healing and miracles.
Today, I open myself to God’s word so that I become more like Jesus everyday. 

Today, I proclaim that I’m God’s Beloved, I’m God’s Servant, I’m God’s powerful champion, and because I am blessed, I am blessing the world, In Jesus Name, Amen.

I feel so loved. The kind of love that is extra ordinary special. The kind of love that I feel I'm not even worthy of it. The kind of love that will make me conquer everything. There is no denying that God is working on His miracles. 

The prayer above is one of the most powerful prayer I've ever said to God in my entire life. It is so intimate that I can feel God's embrace every time I declare this along with thousands of people around me. 

Every holy week is remarkable for me because this is when God is working enormously on my heart's trail of faith. I don't know how He does it but He is never tired of bringing an entirely new set of hopes for me. I know that He is always doing miracles on my everyday life but it is during this week when He puts me on some kind of an executive spiritual examination. The only difference is that it should be me who should assess myself on what it is I am doing to have a healthy relationship with God. Every time I do this, I come to realize that I am on the worst case level of different kinds of character, mindset and habitual sin disease.  But because He is the Healer of healers, he'd provide me with the best medicine, His unbounded love. I'd confess to Him all the wrong things I've said and done. I'd sincerely tell Him how sorry I am. I'd look into His face with tears in my eyes and regret for I have done the same sins over and over again. 

He would touch my heart, shower me with His grace, smile at me and tell me He forgives me.

I've never been worthy but because He loves me so much, He forgives me. 

For the rest of my life, I will have a lot of hurdles. I will always stumble. I will never be perfect. I will face a lot of problems. But that is nothing compared to my God. Every now and then I'll have a constant rekindling FAITH and everyday I keep on falling in love with Him. I'll ignite that faith and burn bridges. Lastly, I am a work in progress. I am a seed yet to be grown. 

Comments

Popular Posts