On believing

It's a wonderful feeling that there a lot of people who are believing in you that you can achieve all those dreams that you have pictured in your mind every single day. That these people are neither your relatives nor long time friends. That these people are believing in you because they have the same visualization of success in their lives too. I just realized that you need not have to hear words of encouragements from your relatives, siblings, or even parents. In the MOST UNEXPECTED circumstances, there are people, sometimes, strangers who will tap you on your shoulder and say these hopeful words: "Make me proud". "I believe in you".

I've been longing for these words to come out from those people who are so close and dear to my heart,,. But 25 years have passed, yet, I can't remember if anyone has said it to me. I was not pressured by those words, instead, it was like a go signal that this stranger is telling me that he has seen great potential in what I can become. And it seems like he is telling me, I am waiting for you to show me how good you are and prove to yourself that you can achieve all those BIG DREAMS you have pictured in your mind. I believe That God let that special person say those words to me because I can feel that God also believes in me. God also believes that I can make a huge difference in my life and into the lives of those people who are so dear in my heart. 

It doesn't matter now if there are people who don't believe in my dreams... It doesn't matter now that there are people who don't think I can make it.. It doesn't matter now that there are those who doubts my capacity.. What matters is that there are more people who believes in my potential, there will be more people who will believe in what I can become. What matters more is that I believe in myself. What matters most is that God believes in me, believes in my dreams, believes in the change that I can make in the world..He believes I will have the prosperity that He has designed for me to have.

Comments

Popular Posts